Complete Application Form:
- "Application Form" is available at our school, or you may download it from HERE (PDF format)
- Please complete the Application Form in ENGLISH using BLOCK LETTERS.
Settle payment by:
- Crossed cheque and is made payable to "FUTUREKIDS".
- Transfer to our Heng Sang Bank account with a proof of transfer
- Cash (Please come to our center in-person)
Send us the completed application form with the proof of payment through:
- mail to Flat A, 7 Floor, China Harbour Building, 370 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong
- email to email@example.com
- WhatsApp to 54225884
HK$180 Registration Fee is required for new student, which covers FUTUREKIDS passport and school folder.
- Reservations can be done by contact us through phone, email or WhatsApp during the office hours.
- Confirmation by payment in full should be made within 7 days of the date the reservation.
School Fee Collection Policy
- All School fee shall be settled before the start of class.
- Upon payment of school fee, PAID Stamps with receipt number will be endorsed in the Student Passport as proof of payment.
- Upon entry of classroom, student should produce the Passport to Teacher showing the class student is going to attend was pre-paid. Student may not be allowed to enter classroom should the shcool fee is not paid more than two classes. Teacher will check and advise students to pay the school fee before entering the classroom.
- Student should buy the Student Passport in case of the passport is lost or it is fully stamped.
Class Arrangement for Typhoon and Rainstorm
When signal(s)* is/are removed
||Arrangement of Classes
|Before 6:30 am
||All classes will be held as scheduled
|Before 8:30 am
||Classes starting from 10:30am will be held as scheduled
|Before 10:30 am
||Classes starting from 12:30pm will be held as scheduled
|Before 12:30 pm
||Classes starting from 2:30pm will be held as scheduled
|Before 2:30 pm
||Classes starting from 4:30pm will be held as scheduled
|After 2:30 pm
||All classes will be cancelled
*Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above OR "Black" Rainstorm Warning Signal
- If any class is cancelled due to the the typhoon No. 8 or above / "Black" rainstorm warning signal hoisted, a make-up class will be arranged.
Make-Up Class or Assessment Policy
- Please contact us 3 working days on or before the scheduled class or assessment for applying make-up arrangement.
- We reserve the rights to reject any application after 3 working days and charge for the administration fee HK$180.
- Regular Class student could apply for make-up class once per month. Administration fee HK$180 will be charged for afterward application.
- Holiday Camp student could apply for make-up class once per course. Administration fee HK$180 will be charged for afterward application.
- Make-up date and time will be arranged according to our course or assessment schedule, the number of students and the availability of teachers. Please note that we cannot arrange make-up upon individual’s demand.
- For GERNERAL ENQUIRES, please contact us during the Office hours.
- FUTUREKIDS reserves the right to make alterations regarding the details without prior notice.